Filing a Motion

Changed Circumstances or Modifications

If you are not eligible for a support review through the Friend of the Court, but your circumstances have changed and you believe your current support obligation needs to be modified, you can pursue a modification of your order by;
  • Filing a Motion Regarding Support with the Court. View the form (PDF).
  • Hiring an attorney to petition the court for a support review.