What if I want to dispute my ticket?
If you wish to dispute your ticket, please turn the ticket over and find the box at the bottom that reads, “deny responsibility." Over the writing in that box, sign, date, and place your daytime telephone number. Then send your ticket to the Court in care of the address on the front of the ticket, on or before 10 business days from the date you received the ticket. Please let us know if your address is different than that on the face of the ticket. You will receive a postcard within 2 weeks notifying you of your hearing scheduled before the Magistrate.

Show All Answers

1. What is a traffic case?
2. What is important for me to do upon receiving my traffic ticket?
3. What if I have received a civil infraction traffic ticket?
4. What if I want to dispute my ticket?
5. Are police officers required to attend contested traffic hearings?
6. Can a judge/magistrate dismiss my ticket if I attend a driver improvement class?