WIC Supplemental Nutrition Program

WIC Logo

Women Infants & Children Supplemental Nutrition Program

To get the right start in life, your baby and young children must have a nutritious diet and good health care. Good eating habits begin with you during pregnancy and continue during the important years.

Need Help?

WIC provides special foods, and information on nutrition along with other services. You can enroll in WIC if you are:

  •  A pregnant woman
  •  A postpartum woman
  •  A breastfeeding mother
  •  If you have a child under 5
WIC family  staff 2 March 2017 (2)


If you live in Michigan, and meet income requirements. Read more information by viewing the WIC Brochure (PDF).

WIC family  staff 2 March 2017 (5)

What Price Do I Pay?

 All services provided by WIC are free.



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider. 10/2015

Our WIC Staff is Here to Serve You & Your Needs

WIC family  staff 2 March 2017 (4)