Business / School COVID Reporting


Report a COVID-19 Positve Case / Worker at a Business, School or Childcare

To report a COVID-19 positive case or worker associated with your facility located in Jackson County, please enter the information in our newly revised HIPAA Compliant Secure Survey. (NOTE:  Please do not use the online form to report a complaint about a facility. - see MIOSHA link below)

Filing a Complaint About a Business Operating in Violation of Orders 

MDHHSlogo Opens in new windowTo report concerns or complaints about essential businesses, social distancing, masks, or other concerns, please visit the State of Michigan site for details

miosha2To report MIOSHA or workplace safety complaints call 855 SAFE C19 (855 723-3219) and/or file a complaint with MIOSHA.

mdard logoTo report a complaint about a grocery store, convenience store, or gas station, please complete this online form for the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD), which is the agency that licenses and inspects these facilities.

For local information, email or call (517) 788-4420, Option 9 and leave a message. Voicemail messages are checked several times each weekday, and calls will be returned within 24 hours or sooner