Payment of a delinquent tax bill are made to the Jackson County Treasurer’s Office. Payment is accepted in the form of cash, check, money order, or credit card. Payments and can be made online, over the phone, by mail or in person at the Jackson County Treasurer’s Office.
Pay By Phone
- Prior to paying by phone, please have your parcel ID Number. If you do not have your parcel ID Number you can contact your local township or city office, or find it online by searching for your property on the Jackson County GIS Parcel Viewer Map
- Once you have your parcel ID Number, call our toll free number (855) 246–9331
- 3% convenience fee with a $2.00 minimum will be added.
Pay Online with Credit Card Pay At the Treasurer’s Office
- Pursuant to Executive Order 2020-21, The Jackson County Treasurer’s Office is closed to the public.
- If payment is denied upon presentation to the bank, the tax will be restored as unpaid to the roll, and will be subject to all interest and penalty charges.
Mailing Your Payment
Make check payable to Jackson County Treasurer, and include your parcel ID number and the tax year or years being paid
Please contact the Treasurer’s Office at 517-788-4418 for an exact payoff amount, before sending your check.
Payments should be sent to:
Jackson County Treasurer’s Office
120 W. Michigan Avenue
Jackson, MI 49201