Plan Review/Licensing for Restaurants & STFUs

All documents must be completed and submitted with appropriate fees. After the food coordinator approves documents a restaurant type will be assigned. The fees associated with the establishment type must be paid and a license application must be submitted. After the fees and application have been turned in a pre-opening inspection will be conducted. If the inspection passes the establishment can open to the public. A license should be mailed to the establishment within a few weeks.

*In addition to the documents below at least one (1) person per establishment will be required to be ServSafe Manager Certified. Information can be found under the ServSafe tab on the left side of this page.*

Documents for Plan Review - Restaurant

Refrigerator Temperature Check

Documents for Plan Review - Special Transitory Food Unit (STFU)